Peanut butter m&ms are one of my absolute favorite candies! I buy one of those big bags, because, well, the small bag would be gone in one bite! The problem is, I end up eating most of the bag by myself, usually in one day and then I end up with a stomach that is not real happy with me. So, I don’t buy them very often!
Well, as you may know from my other posts, I LOVE frappuccinos (or blended coffee/espresso drinks). So I had these peanut butter m&ms and thought that sounded like a wonderful frappuccino.
So here it is. Yum Yum Yum!
Peanut Butter M&M Frappuccino
- 9 ice cubes
- 1/3 cup coffee or 2 shots of espresso (use cold coffee/espresso or see instructions below on how to cool it off before adding to the blender)
- 1/4 cup vanilla syrup. If you don’t have a United Grocers or Cash and Carry near you, you can still get a pretty good deal on Amazon buying the Torani Variety Pack
- 1tbls Chocolate powder. I like to use Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate
- 1/3 cup Peanut butter m&m’s
- 1/3 cup half and half or milk (half and half makes frappuccinos even more delicious!)
- Put ice cubes in the blender.
- Add the Vanilla syrup, chocolate powder and M&Ms.
- Add the coffee/espresso shots. If your using fresh hot coffee/shots, make sure you mix some of the cold milk/half and half with it and then plop an ice cube in to cool it down the rest of the way before pouring the coffee into the blender. You want to melt the ice as little as possible!
- Add the half and half/milk.
- Blend for 30 seconds or more.
Enjoy your delicious PB M&M frappuccino!