It’s that time of year again! The time of year when you go to the store and realize, there in the milk section…….EGGNOG! Oh the thick, sweet goodness of eggnog….sigh….I look forward to it every year. It’s also the time when espresso stands and coffee shops start selling their delicious eggnog coffee drinks.
So I am going to share my own eggnog frappuccino recipe with you. It is really simple and really Yummy! The cool thing is that you can use, not only regular eggnog, but you can also try this recipe using Pumpkin Nog too! I think I love Pumpkin Nog even more than regular eggnog Whoever came up with that idea is a genius.
So here we go!
Recipe: Eggnog Frappuccino
Summary: Delicious Eggnog Frappuccino recipe that is so simple to make and tastes incredible!
- 1/2 cup Eggnog
- 1/4 cup coffee or 2 shots espresso
- Ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Fill a 16oz cup just below the top with ice (almost full)
- Pour in the coffee or espresso shots. You can make the coffee ahead of time and cool in the refrigerator first, or use fresh brewed coffee/espresso and pour some of the eggnog into it with an ice cube to cool it off before pouring into the blender over the ice.
- Pour in the Eggnog(or the rest of it if you used some to cool the coffee down) and sugar.
- Blend for 30seconds or until nice and smooth.
- Enjoy your Eggnog Frappuccino!!
Number of servings (yield): 1